Car dock with FM Transmitter/Charger for Droid Bionic?

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Accessories' started by Livin PA, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Livin PA

Livin PA Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, I am wondering if you could recommend a car dock for my Motorola Droid Bionic that not only charges but offers an FM transmitter? I found one on Amazon supposedly made for the Droid Bionic but people say the charger doesn't line up properly. So please if you have any suggestions please share them. I am looking at a target price of $20-$30 as this is for my work van and not my personal vehicle, still I will consider more expensive options if necessary. Thanks. :)

Edit: I am looking for one that mounts at the lighter socket and not on the windshield or dash.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  2. Cool_story_bro

Cool_story_bro Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The setup i have is a little pricey, but i like it. I have the Satechi Bluetooth Hands-free Car Stereo Fm Transmitter, and the bionic car dock. I also use the best buy rocketfish charger to charger to charge the phone rather than the USB on the bluetooth adapter because it charges faster.

3. Livin PA

Livin PA Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah I am starting to think unless I want to spend big money a good solution doesn't really exist for me. I think I am just going to drop some coin on the extended battery since I really needed it before I even had this idea, get another car charger which I can find on the internet for under $5 and get the Coby FM transmitter on Amazon for $20. My friend has that model for his car so I know it works good. I wouldn't mind spending that kind of money for my own personal vehicle but my personal vehicle has the Ford Sync system so all that stuff is built in already.

Search tags for this page
android bionic built in fm transmitter
best fm bluetooth modulater dock for android
best fm transmitter and dock for android

best fm transmitter for droid bionic

best inexpensive fm transmitter for droid bionic
docking fm transmitter for an android
droid bionic car dock fm transmitter
droid radio transmitter
galaxy s3 charger dock fm transmitter
motorola vehicle dock and transmitter for droid x vs droid x