Phreaker47

Reaction score
Can I put in some requests?
Voice Search
Voice Dial
ACast (or generic podcast icon)
Last.fm

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

These are some standard icons, but redone in higher resolution. They were originally 600x600 and I reduced to 256x256:

OP
Big Lou

Big Lou

Reaction score
I will get to work on the new suggestions on Monday. For 3rd party apps, please make sure you write the name exactly as it would be displayed on the homescreen when making requests.

OP
Big Lou

Big Lou

Reaction score
Here you are:

app_last.fm.png

app_acast.png

app_voice_search.png

app_voice_dialer.png

Card

Reaction score
Perhaps I missed this earlier in the thread, but I have a question. I love my car dock, and use it constantly when I'm out of town. Does this app have an option to automatically engage in place of the original Android car docking app when physically placed in the dock?

Phreaker47

Reaction score
Perhaps I missed this earlier in the thread, but I have a question. I love my car dock, and use it constantly when I'm out of town. Does this app have an option to automatically engage in place of the original Android car docking app when physically placed in the dock?

Yes it does, you can change what the default app is for car docking, just like other things. One tip though: don't install this on your SDCard. I had an issue with Android continually asking me which app to launch. It wouldn't stick as the default. Moving the app to internal memory solved that.

Now, I have an issue I've been meaning to report here:

I keep getting "error inflating widget" on EVERY widget I try to add to this thing. It will work, at first... for example, I want "Beautiful Home Weather" as the screensaver widget. It will come up fine, the first time. But then the next day, I'll dock the droid, wait for the screensaver to come up, and once again I get error inflating widget. Again, I can re-select it in settings, it will work once again, but I'll always have the error again later. Same with some widgets I tried placing on one of the screens... some of the other 1x1 beautiful toggle widgets.

As a test, just to make sure it wasn't a problem with just the "Beautiful" ones, I tried making the stock "Analog Clock" widget my screensaver. Same exact results as above.

Anyone else? Is there a solution?

Edit: just tried uninstalling/reinstalling app. We'll see what happens. I think the first time I installed it, I had apps2sd set to send everything to SD. This time, it is installed on internal, the first time. Maybe that will get rid of this bug. Have to test though.

Last edited:

brochaos

Reaction score
in about 2 or 3 weeks of usage, i think i've only gotten that once. i only use the clock widget though. no screensaver.

OP
Big Lou

Big Lou

Reaction score
I got that when it wassaved to SD... though you said you had recently swithed to internal. I don't get that anymore.

raduray

Reaction score
Big Lou,

I just used your app on a recent drive from MA to FL and back. Just sent you a donation.

I do have one request/suggestion. I have a folder on one of my homescreens that has all my favorite destination destination addresses. I wanted to add that folder (or recreate it) to one or your home pages, but I cannot create a folder using your shortcut menu. It would be useful to be able to create a folder of favorite destinations.

OP
Big Lou

Big Lou

Reaction score
Big Lou,

I just used your app on a recent drive from MA to FL and back. Just sent you a donation.

I do have one request/suggestion. I have a folder on one of my homescreens that has all my favorite destination destination addresses. I wanted to add that folder (or recreate it) to one or your home pages, but I cannot create a folder using your shortcut menu. It would be useful to be able to create a folder of favorite destinations.
I'm actually not the developer of this app, though I am glad you decided to donate to him. If you want to request a feature, I'd recommend emailing the developer directly. You can find it on the app page in the market.

OP
Big Lou

Big Lou

Reaction score
Also, it seems there is a Car Dock V3 on the market from the developer. I just tried it out and it adds a lot more settings and customization! Definitely a big upgrade!