1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Car dock problem

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by Merc, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Merc

Merc New Member

I just picked up a car dock for my D2G, and when I plug my phone in, it only plays about 6 of my 500 songs. I am a little confused because all the songs I put on the Device were put on in the same manner, and it is pulling one or two from Cd's that were added all at once. Help!
  2. Merc

Merc New Member

I understand why no one responded here, this was a ridiculously easy fix and I am a supreme noob for asking it!

For those who find this in a search for help, just make a playlist and select it to play, the phone will play it while in dock. Told you it was a silly question! dancedroid
  3. Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly New Member

Glad you figured it out I was about to say make a playlist but the only dumb question is the one u dont ask just remember that