Car dock not working right?

ShiroZ31

Reaction score
The pictures are of the ECS-K1F2BEGSTD that is on the UK site I linked earlier. But Fommy lists it as the ECS-K1F8BEGSTA, which is the PN for the one I just returned to Verizon. I emailed them to check. Hopefully they didn't just steal the pictures from another website...

Looks like the Fommy one is the one we're searching for:

Fommy.com HelpDesk [email protected]
9:52 AM (12 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hello

We would like to confirm that this dock has stereo 3.5mm line-out for auxiliary output and using Micro USB charging port.

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: JRF-339700
Department: Fommy.com HelpDesk
Priority: Low

shuttered13

Reaction score

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hello

We would like to confirm that this dock has stereo 3.5mm line-out for auxiliary output and using Micro USB charging port.

Ticket Details
===================

Welp, looks like I have to order one too just to be sure.

mskks64

Reaction score

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hello

Ticket Details
===================

Still a little worried that its not the right one. did you ask for measurements or anything to compare with the GSM version?

Edit:
Looking around the website I noticed they are selling microsd cards for the Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

zathus

Reaction score
Nice to see they emailed you back. When I ordered mine I just did it on faith that it would be the right one =) nice to see it will be

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

shuttered13

Reaction score
I got an email from Fommy saying it won't be shipped until Jan. 23rd. This will be a long wait just to see if I'm returning it.

SniperDroid

Reaction score

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hello

Ticket Details
===================

To many different stories on this one.... I got this in a response to an email asking for verification of the charging and audio ports.

Hello

Please be informed that this product doesn't come with 3 pin charging or audio connector.

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: TTB-860166

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
They currently are out of stock. This looks like the one you need if you use this app: DailyRoads Voyager It's on the Android Market.

That is a cool app, thank you. I think i'm going with the pro clip car mount, it works best with my jeep. Jeep windshield is small as it is and the mount hangs out the front of the dash... In the link is the phone mount and every car has a different base to fit.

Actually that app will work well with that mount as well.. It will have a clear view of the trail... will come in very handy.

Last edited:

ShiroZ31

Reaction score
To many different stories on this one.... I got this in a response to an email asking for verification of the charging and audio ports.

Hello

Please be informed that this product doesn't come with 3 pin charging or audio connector.

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: TTB-860166

EDIT: According to guys on xda, the Fommy mount is in fact the same POS as Verizon is selling.

Last edited:

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Why would that perfect mount that fully utilizes the phone capabilities is not available in the US is beyond me...

terigox

Reaction score
That is a cool app, thank you. I think i'm going with the pro clip car mount, it works best with my jeep. Jeep windshield is small as it is and the mount hangs out the front of the dash... In the link is the phone mount and every car has a different base to fit.

Actually that app will work well with that mount as well.. It will have a clear view of the trail... will come in very handy.

Hey Chizzele how do you like the pro clip? I'm thinking of getting this now as well since they haven't come out with a decent dock for the Galaxy Nexus yet. Price seems a little steep though :/

shortsxit

Reaction score
Maybe I'll just root my GN (doing this anyway) and wifi tether my OG to use nav while I'm in the car. That's not insane at all...

LOL, you'll need to have both phones plugged in to charge!