1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Car Dock is SWEEEEEEt

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Accessories' started by thelastbill, Nov 26, 2011.

1. thelastbill

thelastbill New Member

Picked up the dock finally a couple days ago, it is absolutely awesome!!!!!! I use it with the motorola Roadster Bluetooth speaker and stream music and podcasts to the radio...the sound quality is great! Set up is flawless and feels very well made. I really like the charging cable. Highly recommend this dock!!!
  2. RVnut

RVnut New Member

Looking at car docs now, which one did you buy? Can you give a little more information on charging cable, ie, using with car dock nav app?:biggrin:
  3. thelastbill

thelastbill New Member

I bought the motorola stock from best buy in Columbus, Ohio. The cable is long and has a second USB port. It looked like it has an audio port on out as well but I haven't tested it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  4. thelastbill

thelastbill New Member

The navigation is the stock google maps, works like normal

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums