Car Dock for "cased" Thunderbolt

CCMDOc

Reaction score
Anyone try to see if the Seidio Innotraveler Car Kit for the Evo 4G will work with the Thunderbolt?
I'd like to get the Seidio case (which I loved for my Incredible) and be able to use a car dock.

Reaction score
Anyone try to see if the Seidio Innotraveler Car Kit for the Evo 4G will work with the Thunderbolt?
I'd like to get the Seidio case (which I loved for my Incredible) and be able to use a car dock.

That will not work with the Thunderbolt. Their micro-USB ports are in different locations (EVO on bottom, TB on side). You will have to wait until Seidio comes out with a version for the TB (assuming it even will). Using a case with a car dock is going to be tricky, you might not be able to, at least not for a while until someone comes out with a proper dock built for it.

OP
C

CCMDOc

Reaction score

That will not work with the Thunderbolt. Their micro-USB ports are in different locations (EVO on bottom, TB on side). You will have to wait until Seidio comes out with a version for the TB (assuming it even will). Using a case with a car dock is going to be tricky, you might not be able to, at least not for a while until someone comes out with a proper dock built for it.

That's too bad.
Since they never did for my Incredible, I have hopes but doubts that they will for the TB.
Thanks

lockman

Reaction score
yea that sucks but my vzw case comes off fast and easy so for now it is fine but i want another case by casemate and i dont think that one will come off as quick and easy.

this one http://www.case-mate.com/HTC-Thunderbolt-Cases/Case-Mate-HTC-Thunderbolt-Pop-Cases.asp

they have it in black and pink if you want to.

Hate to threadjack, but that's a nice case. I like all 3- even the pink one's cool. If I decide to quit running around nekkid, I might get one.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App