Car Charger

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Yea, I just checked out your link and it looks OK! Shouldn't have any problems with it, and its about the same price as similar devices.
Good to Go! dancedroid

schatzy62

Reaction score
Many non Motorola charging devices cause teh screen to become unresponsive or overly sensitive and make selections that you do not want. This is especially true with home/wall chargers but i have seen many car chargers do the same thing. Just be ware

OP
L

Lrusso

Reaction score
Many non Motorola charging devices cause teh screen to become unresponsive or overly sensitive and make selections that you do not want. This is especially true with home/wall chargers but i have seen many car chargers do the same thing. Just be ware

Is that permanently? Or just when plugged into the charger?

electricman58

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"ROOTED" Droid Turbo
Not permanently! Lol :) Just when its plugged in. I use 4 different wall chargers from different mfg. and never had that issue. I think that's rare!
But when I plug my Bionic into the USB port of my laptop, that's when my screen sensitivity goes wonkers! Thats really not an issue for me cause I hardly ever use my laptop with it. Goes back to normal as soon as you unplug it .
Dont worry, you won't mess up your phone. Unless you get one of those "POS" 99¢ Chinese ones you'll be alright! :p
Note : its always recommended to use the mfg. Approved products.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums