Car charger?

esheesle

Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing the Rezound once I can find it for $150 or less again(amazon is back at $250 for upgrades) and was wondering if my current micro-usb car charger will work with it. Works fine with my current Droid 1. I don't see a manufacturer name on it, just Verizon Wireless. The numbers on the label are 090511 (A) but no other power ratings on it.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
All chargers it seems are now universal, it may look like it won't fit at first, but it does. All of my chargers/cables I had from all my Motorola phones work just fine with the Rezound, car charger including.

ipgenie

Reaction score
All chargers it seems are now universal, it may look like it won't fit at first, but it does. All of my chargers/cables I had from all my Motorola phones work just fine with the Rezound, car charger including.

When I saw the connector on the cable that came with my Rezound I thought, "Crap, this is a totally different cable!"
So I got along with carrying it around for a few days and then I decided I had to order another cable. I went online and the only cables I saw were microUSB. I figured I'd try one and see and sure enough, they fit and work just fine. The factory cable has a more secure fit, but all of my other microUSB cables work perfectly.

kimintenn

Reaction score
When I saw the connector on the cable that came with my Rezound I thought, "Crap, this is a totally different cable!"
So I got along with carrying it around for a few days and then I decided I had to order another cable. I went online and the only cables I saw were microUSB. I figured I'd try one and see and sure enough, they fit and work just fine. The factory cable has a more secure fit, but all of my other microUSB cables work perfectly.
This is good to know! I was thinking the same thing when I saw the connector because of it's odd shape. I'm glad my old chargers will work!