Captain Kirk, Michael Knight and Penny Help to Sell the LG G Watch

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
famous-smartwatch-users.png

Although it seems like they forgot Dick Tracy, (perhaps the most iconic example of a smartwatch user), LG still chose several excellent fictional characters to be the spokespersons for their new G Watch. A new promo ad from LG features no less than three famous telecom watch users. These include: Penny from the Inspector Gadget cartoon series, Michael Knight from the TV show Knight Rider, and the legendary Captain Kirk of Star Trek fame.

Over on LG's own Blog they spammed a number of different promos to show off their new Androidwear powered smartwatch. This was the coolest by far of the bunch. Hit up the source link below to see the rest.

Source: LG

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Now.. If I could get another 82 TA and get it to drive itself without running me over when I call it... I'd be in business..

Still trying to figure out what kind of turbo will make turbo boost work.. Seems more like a ramp and nitrous oxide... Hmmm..

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now.. If I could get another 82 TA and get it to drive itself without running me over when I call it... I'd be in business..

Still trying to figure out what kind of turbo will make turbo boost work.. Seems more like a ramp and nitrous oxide... Hmmm..

I would rather figure out how to make it indestructible like it was back then... we would be the world's first Trillionaires if we could do that. :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Poor poor kitt, An awesome car in the hands of an idiot, aka Michael Knight...

There are already prototypes of a form of skin that would draw upon itself to heal... This is only good for tears and holes. Impacts Um... . Well... I wouldn't wanna be the one to test it Lmao... :eek: