can't watch my movie

blazeItUp333

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
huawei
Every time I buy a movie from Google play store I can't watch it on my huawei. It's just a black screen but I can hear the movie playing. Funny thing is I can go to my old crappy lg phone and watch it..need help

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Have you tried any other videos? Have you installed all your updates from Google?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Try clearing the cache of your play store app and also the Play Movies app

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome aboard blaze! Along with what the other guys have suggested, you might try downloading another media player to see if it plays in that one.
Which brings me to the question: are you trying to watch it through the Google Play app, or by going to your gallery and opening it up to view it through your stock media player?

OP
B

blazeItUp333

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
huawei
Welcome aboard blaze! Along with what the other guys have suggested, you might try downloading another media player to see if it plays in that one.
Which brings me to the question: are you trying to watch it through the Google Play app, or by going to your gallery and opening it up to view it through your stock media player?
I just opened it through the Google play movies and TV app
I cleared my cache and still didn't work..what other media apps can I watch my Google play movies on?