Can't wait for the bionic to drop tomorrow....

celtic11

Reaction score
SO THAT MAYBE ALL YOU CRAZY PEOPLE WILL QUIT MAKING THREAD AFTER THREAD AFTER THREAD ABOUT IT!!!

Just kidding, I know you guys are excited. And when the bionic obsession subsides there will be something else for you guys to discuss anyway lol.

Hope it meets all your expectations.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Definitely going to check it out, hopefully they got a demo out. Whether I upgrade to it is another thing, $300 is a pretty good hit on my wallet this month:p

OP
celtic11

celtic11

Reaction score
Yeah im just not super into phones like a lot of you. For what I do with a smart phone the DROID 3 works nicely. 4g would be nice but not worth an extra $50-$100 up front IMO.

jchammer123

Reaction score
I'm big into phones, its just that the bionic has really clogged up the forums lately. Which is understandable since people have been waiting for it for a while. But its hard to find anything that relates to what I'm looking for, lol.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Beka27

Reaction score
I'm not getting it but I'm excited to hear people's impressions of it. Will it or won't it live up to the "hype"? Obviously, the TB was totally talked up and that flat-lined.

I still hate that pentile screen. I am hoping they come out with something better for next summer when I'll be in the market.

OP
celtic11

celtic11

Reaction score
I'm not getting it but I'm excited to hear people's impressions of it. Will it or won't it live up to the "hype"? Obviously, the TB was totally talked up and that flat-lined.

I still hate that pentile screen. I am hoping they come out with something better for next summer when I'll be in the market.

Im a big fan of the DROID 3 pentile screen, myself.