Can't upload pics on Facebook anymore?

bitter

Reaction score
Uploaded pictures seems to be working fine for me today. Awesome.

Tecmobo34

Reaction score
still won't work for me either. Quick question..what about sending a pic from my droid via email? I used to send myself (to my email) pics ALL the time on my old phone with zero problems. I tried to do this with my droid yesterday and it said it had to shrink it first. When it got the email the pic was SUPER SMALL. So there is no way to send it to a location in its full size?

Fire Ball

Reaction score
still won't work for me either. Quick question..what about sending a pic from my droid via email? I used to send myself (to my email) pics ALL the time on my old phone with zero problems. I tried to do this with my droid yesterday and it said it had to shrink it first. When it got the email the pic was SUPER SMALL. So there is no way to send it to a location in its full size?

Just uploaded a full size picture from my Droid tonight using the mobile email and it worked fine through my gmail account. Droid FB app still will not allow me to upload a picture :(

SigSoldat

Reaction score
I just bought my Droid two days ago. I took a couple pictures today, went to the gallery, selected "Share" and "Facebook." It starts to upload and then notifies me that it was unable to upload. No explanation why and I tried it several times.

I thought it might be a band-width problem, so I connected to my WiFi at home, but it still wouldn't work.

gentlefury

Reaction score
Use Buzz.....it links perfectly with Picasa, so you can upload to picasa and it automatically posts them on buzz...or you can access your picasa library to post pics.

jeffbuzhardt

Reaction score
Unable to Upload Pics to Facebook

My wife was having that problem tonight. She said that she's been having it for "awhile". After reading the posts in this forum, I decided to reinstall the Facebook app. The reinstall said that it wouldn't lose user data, but it appeared to loose the data. Once I got her authenticated to facebook, I uploaded the pic that had been failing all night (would get to 100% on the progress bar, then fail). The upload was successful this time.

Recap: reinstall FB app on Droid. I also loaded a FB upload and status app, but do not know if that works in conjunction with the FB app or is a separate stand-alone app. I didn't do anything with it other than download it.