1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Cant Upload a video from my Thunderbolt on to my Macbook pro

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by iDKUSH, Sep 24, 2011.

1. iDKUSH

iDKUSH New Member

So I've got a short movie do for art 135 and i took some video with my thunderbolt. Unfortunately though i cant get the video from my phone on to my macbook, when i connect the USB cable it it states "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer" giving me two options to eject or ignore. I ignore but the problem is that nothing comes up on my desktop or anywhere else. I've been looking at other threads but usually the person who has a problem at least has something pop on on the desktop. I've tried opening imovie and itunes but nothing is there to extract my video from. I cant seem to find or locate where it is at.

Yes i am very lost, any help at all would be GREAT!!

Thank You,
    Hernandez
  2. johnd09

johnd09 New Member

Make sure it is connected as a disk drive, if it is in charge only mode it will just show up as a cd drive. In disk mode it should show up as a external drive. Pull down your notification bar, if it says charge only select it and change to disk drive.

Sent from my BAMF'd 'bolt
  3. DroidStang

DroidStang New Member

I realize this is not totally along same line of the topic but I have had issues uploading from TB to YouTube but could from laptop even a small video! My question is I can login to YouTube, clicking on the App, I can login on my computer to YouTube's site, but lately in market place it says I have a update for what appears to be YouTube and has my login name for YouTube and says Google login, but it will not accept my YouTube login or my Google login and I can't access market at all, keeps telling me type the letters you see then login, but nothing works, any idea how to get around this?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
  4. DroidStang

DroidStang New Member

Damn I figured it out, under settings and accounts and sync there was a account that I may have setup for YouTube before I knew YouTube and Google worked together, I deleted and now I can get in.

5. musicbysterling

musicbysterling New Member

Also..u can use the Bluetooth option to load videos onto your mac. Do it all the time. Takes a few minutes but then u can put anywhere u like, like email.

Search tags for this page
downloading video from htc thunderbolt
how can i upload video from my htc incredible to my apple la

how do i download from an htc thunderbolt to a mac

how do i get video from htc thunderbolt onto iphoto

how to get video from htc thunderbolt to computer
how to get videos from apple thunderbolt to mac
how to get videos off of a samsung thunderbolt to a mac comp
how to load pictures on macbook pro from thunderbolt htc
how to put my video on facebook from my thunderbolt
how to upload a video from your htc rezound phone to mac com