Can't update my mom's phone - InnoPath ActiveCare?

Anna00

Reaction score
I finally updated my Fascinate to FroYo yesterday... To do this, I went to Settings - About Phone - System Updates - Check New, and there it was! Excitedly, I ran downstairs to update my mom's Fascinate, as well. However, when I went about it the same way, her System Updates box has a banner across the top that says "InnoPath ActiveCare updates" instead of System Updates. When I pressed "check new," nothing happened. Why isn't the update on her phone? She has had her fascinate even longer than I've had mine. Any help is appreciated.

Jenaht

Reaction score
I finally updated my Fascinate to FroYo yesterday... To do this, I went to Settings - About Phone - System Updates - Check New, and there it was! Excitedly, I ran downstairs to update my mom's Fascinate, as well. However, when I went about it the same way, her System Updates box has a banner across the top that says "InnoPath ActiveCare updates" instead of System Updates. When I pressed "check new," nothing happened. Why isn't the update on her phone? She has had her fascinate even longer than I've had mine. Any help is appreciated.
I believe that is the program that actually runs the update. I have that too - and I'm not 100% I am right about it. To update your Mom's phone, be sure it has a full charge and possibly is even plugged in charging and you have a great signal. No wifi - use the mobile data. Did you try rebooting, then updating the Innopath, then trying for system updates?