1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't update FB. BB V0.4 BG THEME

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Sniper_5, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Sniper_5

Sniper_5 New Member

Everytime I attempt to update facebook back to the new one(older version corrupts my wallposts and I cant read them) I just keep getting an error message.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  2. holytotemic

holytotemic New Member

I dont have the corruption issue but I also am unable to update to the newest version of the facebook app. I am using bb 0.4 and evolution v5 and it may have something to do with the black clear facebook widget but Im not sure, any other insight would be great
  3. ZeroBarrier

ZeroBarrier New Member

My suggestion is to uninstall your current FB app and then reboot and install the updated market one. If it's not uninstallable, then you need to delete the .apk file from /system/app/
  4. holytotemic

holytotemic New Member

And there we have it....THANKS! dancedroid
Search tags for this page

theme bb fb