Can't update anything in market?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by sc4fpse, Oct 13, 2010.

1. sc4fpse

sc4fpse New Member

Since I upgraded to BB 0.5, I haven't been able to update any of my downloads in the marketplace. The first time I tried to update them, it gave me the installation failed icon for each of them. Second time, the download just hung indefinitely.

Any ideas on how to remedy this? I had the original "empty market" problem, and clearing my market data fixed that, but not this. :(
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

You might want to check out this http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/83626-bb-0-5-market-issues.html

Good luck
  3. scarrz

scarrz New Member

Fix

Originally Posted by Beardface [​IMG]
    Originally Posted by scarrz [​IMG]
    Originally Posted by Beardface [​IMG]
    Looks like I have one issue. I just installed this and, while it seems awesome, there seems to be an issue with the Market after my initial data and cache wipe.

BB restored all my apps behind the scenes, but there is no listing for any of the apps it restored in the market, and it really doesn't bring anything up when I go into the program. Any ideas on how to fix?

Eww. same issue. none of my apps show up in the download section of the market.???

Hot damn, just figured it out!

Go into 'Applications' in your system settings, and then into 'Running Apps' or 'All Apps', depending on which you desire... Choose 'Market' and then Clear Data and Clear Cache. You'll have to accept the TOS again, but everything will show!