1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't uninstall Handcent, possibly because a theme?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by tu3218, Sep 23, 2010.

1. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

So my handcent has been running very slow, taking forever to load up an load my conversations. Now I thought maybe by uninstalling it an then install it again it may help. Well I uninstall it an come to find out there seems to be another handcent buried underneath the latest update. In fact, the icon is themed to indigo blue so I feel its an theme handcent somewhere installed on my phone from when I loaded this theme. I tried to uninstall but it wouldn't let me. Anyone know where I could find this file so I could remove/uninstall it? I looked in system/app but didn't find the handcent.apk. Any suggestions?
Search tags for this page
cannot uninstall handcent
delete handcent account

delete my handcent account

how do i delete my handcent account

how to delete handcent account

how to delete my handcent account

how to delete your handcent account
how to remove a theme from handcent
remove handcent account

uninstall handcent