1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't Turn on My Motorola Razr

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by mrwegle, Jan 23, 2013.

1. mrwegle

mrwegle New Member

Hi.

Yesterday I forgot my adapter at work and wanted to charge my phone from PC. Razr was turned off because battery ended. I connected it to my computer and went sleep, PC was on. I didn't notice that screen didn't changed to "green battery" and "status led" was white. When I waked up I tried to turn on my phone but couldn't! Nothing! When I disconnected it from my PC the white led was still white, even without any power. So I went to work with mind, I will connect it to charger and everything will be fine, but when I connected nothing happened, only white led turned off. It still turn on if I connect phone to any PC. I tried hard reset with power button +volume button didn't helped.

Please help me.

Igor
  2. YellowJacket

YellowJacket Active Member

PLug it in to the original OEM charger and let it charge fully - about 4 hours at least - then try to turn it on. There is also the possibility that the charging cable may be bad.

David
Search tags for this page

can't turn on droid razr

can't turn on motorola razr
can't turn on my droid

can't turn on my droid razr

cant turn on droid razr
how do i turn on my droid razr m

how do i turn on my motorola droid

how do you turn a motorola razr on
how do you turn on a motorola razr

how to turn on a motorola razr