Can't text photos anymore???

jjdejd

Reaction score
Within the past two weeks, I haven't been able to attach a photo to any of my texts. It seems like it is sending and then sends a message about two minutes later that the message was not sent. Also, I cant send texts to more than one person at a time? Did I change a setting in my phone? Would appreciate your input. Thanks.

2razrmaxx

Reaction score
What version are you running? Also if you have voice+ on your phone try disabling it.

mrantisocialguy

Reaction score
Data?

Within the past two weeks, I haven't been able to attach a photo to any of my texts. It seems like it is sending and then sends a message about two minutes later that the message was not sent. Also, I cant send texts to more than one person at a time? Did I change a setting in my phone? Would appreciate your input. Thanks.

Make sure your data isn't turned off. My RMHD will not send a picture text unless I have it turned on. I have a Smart Action set up to automatically disable data when I am on my home WiFi. It bites me in the butt every time because I forget about it.

OP
J

jjdejd

Reaction score
Just found the problem. Somehow I must have turned off media sharing ? Everything is good now. Thanks for your help.