cant take pics after update

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by mknuts, Jun 7, 2011.

1. mknuts

mknuts New Member

Hello, I'm new to this forum but I can't find any info anywhere online listing the major glitches after the latest droid x update. My camera worked perfectly before the update so I'm pretty sure it's what the problem is. I took it to frys electronics and they said theyd been having people coming in for the last week with all sorts of different problems..

Anyway, when I go to hit the camera icon, the camera open but it freezes. I know my camera its still functional because google goggles works perfectly..

Any suggestions on what I should do about this? Take my phone in? Wait for the next update? Throw my phone angrily at the wall and curse my fate?

It really sucks because I use my camera all the time! Its why I shelled out for the droid in the first place lol.

Thanks!

-mknuts
  2. rudydroid

rudydroid New Member

pull out the battery, and then put it back in. it's always worth a try.
  3. mknuts

mknuts New Member

I tried taking the battery out and it hasn't worked. I've also tried downloading camera apps and they all take pictures fine.

Does anyone know of a camera app that's cheap, free and isn't just for weird filters?

Thanks!

-mknuts
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011