cant send pics

vmann32

Reaction score
either in handcent or mms.Anyone else have this issue?Also today for the first time it says phone memory is low was down to 25 mb so freed some up but could that be an issue?thanks in advance.

listenman20

Reaction score
i don't know about your sending pics problem but mine tells me i'm running low on space when i have too many pics in my messages....just a reminder its time to clean out the texts.

iamnotjohn

Reaction score
what i do if i cant sent MMS thru handcent is i use the messaging app

OP
vmann32

vmann32

Reaction score
Yeah I tried both and neither works.I also deleted alot of pics too,maybe I even redownloaded lithium but didnt wipe maybe that is next.Thanks for replies anything further would be appreciated.thanks

kamisan

Reaction score
Mem

if internal mem is full, pic sending wont happen. Deleting pics isnt the answer, deleting SMS messages and especially ones with PICs may be. But you need to now whats eating all your mem. In titanium backup there is an option for clean dalvik cache, first time I ran that it freed alot of memory. Granted you have to have the premium titanium for that to work. After I did that and cleaned out a bunch of SMS messages my pic sending started working again.