Cant send mms?

Robotica

Reaction score
So. I cant send any picture messages apparently.
I've had the phone for about a month now? And i was able to send pictures yesterday, but for some reason, i cant send one today.

I've tried restarting the phone, resending the message. I've looked up stuff online, and everything I've tried failed. I'm starting to think this is a verizon issue? But idk.

Any suggestions? I mean, what's the point of having a phone that can send pictures when you cant....

OP
Robotica

Robotica

Reaction score
Ive tried restarting my phone. Turning off wifi. Resending the message. Turning on airplane mode and then turning it off once the signal gets cut off. Making sure my data is on the lte settings. Taking out my sim card for a few minites and then putting it back in. Using handcent.

Ive tried a lot...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Have you tried clearing the cache of your messaging app of choice?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Try GoSMS.

I had all sorts of problems with the stock messaging app and handcent when I was using it on my Nexus that I finally made the switch to GoSMS. Not a hiccup since I switched and it's still working flawlessly on my s4.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try GoSMS.

I had all sorts of problems with the stock messaging app and handcent when I was using it on my Nexus that I finally made the switch to GoSMS. Not a hiccup since I switched and it's still working flawlessly on my s4.

Same here, especially Handcent. Chomp worked well on my Rezound and I'm now using Verizon Messages with success also. I went VM to get back to a simpler ui app and have since started using its sync to/from my tablets feature.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post