1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't send mms!

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by thebeard, Mar 30, 2012.

1. thebeard

thebeard New Member

I got my Maxx a few days ago and I love it, but today I tried to send a picture via mms/text for the first time and it won't go. Sms messages work fine. I tried Wifi, 4G, 3G, and nothing worked. I uninstalled Handcent SMS, thinking the recent update was the problem, but even the native text app won't do it (I also tried that on Wifi, 4G and 3G). I looked around the boards for similar problems and couldn't find anything. Anyone else have this problem? Did I miss something here on the boards? Any suggestions? It's not rooted (yet) and I haven't monkeyed around with anything to do with messaging. I checked all my settings and it seems like it should work...
    Thanks!
  2. thebeard

thebeard New Member

Ooops, I guess I didn't try it on 3G with the native text app, because that just worked. But Handcent didn't work on 3G, and Wifi and 4G still won't allow it, regardless of how I send it.
  3. thebeard

thebeard New Member

Well, I feel stupid. I forgot to reboot, which worked. SMH. My hope now is that my embarrassment will save someone else from the same fate (and that this problem doesn't happen again!), although I have found threads on other forums where rebooting didn't help.
Search tags for this page
can't receive pictures on rooted droid razr

cant send pictures on android

droid razr maxx not sending mms

droid razr not sending pictures

droid razr wont send mms

droid wont text pictures
go sms won't send pics

go sms won't send pictures

go sms won't send pictures
how do i foward mms picture messages on my razr maxx in gosm
my razr maxx will not send photo text