Can't send mms!

thebeard

Reaction score
I got my Maxx a few days ago and I love it, but today I tried to send a picture via mms/text for the first time and it won't go. Sms messages work fine. I tried Wifi, 4G, 3G, and nothing worked. I uninstalled Handcent SMS, thinking the recent update was the problem, but even the native text app won't do it (I also tried that on Wifi, 4G and 3G). I looked around the boards for similar problems and couldn't find anything. Anyone else have this problem? Did I miss something here on the boards? Any suggestions? It's not rooted (yet) and I haven't monkeyed around with anything to do with messaging. I checked all my settings and it seems like it should work...
Thanks!

OP
thebeard

thebeard

Reaction score
Ooops, I guess I didn't try it on 3G with the native text app, because that just worked. But Handcent didn't work on 3G, and Wifi and 4G still won't allow it, regardless of how I send it.

OP
thebeard

thebeard

Reaction score
Well, I feel stupid. I forgot to reboot, which worked. SMH. My hope now is that my embarrassment will save someone else from the same fate (and that this problem doesn't happen again!), although I have found threads on other forums where rebooting didn't help.