Can't send MMS (Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

natezire71

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just noticed a problem on my phone. I tried sending a picture to two different friends, and it would not send. Friend A has a Palm Centro. Friend B has a enV3. I've never had problems sending pictures until I recently went rooted. I am running Sapphire 0.8.4. I have the Black Bar mod installed. Other than that, I have no theming really. I don't use Handcent, or any other program. I use the Stock one that came with Sapphire. I've tried sending pictures to both Verizon users, and non-Verizon users. Still no luck. When I send a picture, it comes up on the conversation, and says "Sending..." and stays there. If you long press on the pictures, and select "Message Details" it says it "Sent." That's not true, as it never makes it to the receiving end. :(

What do I do?! :O

All help is appreciated! :)

PS: Please don't tell me I should "try Handcent because it's amazing," as I don't want to use Handcent. I've tried it, and didn't feel the need for it. Sorry if that sounded a bit mean.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cross posting is not allowed in the Droid Forums. Please do not open multiple threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.