Can't send mms... HELP!!!

ijstylezi

Reaction score
Im using handcent for text messages and I can't seem to send any mms. I tired on the stock one the Droid came with but doesn't work as well.... help!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im using handcent for text messages and I can't seem to send any mms. I tired on the stock one the Droid came with but doesn't work as well.... help!

Want to explain how you are trying to send your MMS? Then we can tell you perhaps what you are doing incorrectly.

The easiest way I find to send a MMS is to long tap on the file I want to send and pick handcent as my messenger. Then type in the info and send it off.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm going to throw something out there. Is there a file size restriction for Handcent? Reason I ask is, while my wife was in Texas with our daughter, I was taking videos of our son for her. I couldn't get them to send. I also noticed on the camera there are a few options for taking video and one of them is mms video. SO I was thinking file size limit or just some kind of formatting issue.

OP
I

ijstylezi

Reaction score
I don't mind I dont know how to send it I meant it won't send it. I would send a text after trying to sending mms and the text would sent but the mms still is trying to send

OP
I

ijstylezi

Reaction score
I have also tried the stock text message app but same problem