Can't Send MMS. Any New Methods to Solve This?

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
Nope..should I install it?
No, I was just wondering, because ive had an sms/mms problem before, and it was because i had used it to disable something related to sms on accident. I guess I don't know your problem, sorry.

cutofakiss

Reaction score
bump.

I'm having the same problem as well. I haven't installed any new apps, yesterday picture messages sent just fine, today they constantly say sending. I even went and uninstalled a lot of apps on my phone, deleted all the messages in my inbox/outbox, etc. There HAS TO BE some way to fix this. i'm on the Motorola Droid. My first Motorola Droid before I lost it had the same problem after I installed the google voice app, and the only way to make it go back to normal was to format the phone. I would prefer not to do this, I just hope there is an actual fix!

nevilos

Reaction score
Your having problems b/c these roms are for verizon and you have a alltel phone.... no worries tho b/c I have did some research and got the alltel MMS issue fixed! You need to download "apn backup and restore" from the market. Download the apn's i have attached to this. Extract the apn from the folder and place in the apn backup and restore folder in your sd card. Then open the apn backup and restore program, press "delete apn's" then "restore apn's" then chose the file you extracted and hit ok. reboot and your mms problems are history! Use "astro file manager" to move the files from folder to folder...

joelmarley

Reaction score
I have installed this fix and it works great. Still having a problem though. I can send and receive pictures and audio, but I can not send or receive video messages. They are converted to a slide show. Anbody else have this problem?

OP
Omega Blaze

Omega Blaze

Reaction score
Your having problems b/c these roms are for verizon and you have a alltel phone.... no worries tho b/c I have did some research and got the alltel MMS issue fixed! You need to download "apn backup and restore" from the market. Download the apn's i have attached to this. Extract the apn from the folder and place in the apn backup and restore folder in your sd card. Then open the apn backup and restore program, press "delete apn's" then "restore apn's" then chose the file you extracted and hit ok. reboot and your mms problems are history! Use "astro file manager" to move the files from folder to folder...

BUMP!:icon_ banana:

**** WORKS!!!!!!

Thanks bro..

cutofakiss

Reaction score
Apparently I'm doing something wrong...because this still does not work for me. :(

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App