Can't see new widgets

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by shikhan, Feb 3, 2011.

1. shikhan

shikhan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I just switched over to MIUI (1.1.22), and I'm really digging it. However, I've noticed that I can't seem to add new widgets - when I downloaded color notes, simi clock, good enterprise, none of their corresponding widgets show up, even though the app is installed and working fine as far as I can tell.

Almost all the apps that I restored using TB have their widgets showing (Beautiful Widgets, Android Agenda Widget, FB, etc), but no new programs will show up.

Has anyone encountered this before? Any ideas on what I can do? I've tried reinstalling the apps and restarting after installing, but so far, no luck.

2. tlpalmer01

tlpalmer01 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    just to make sure..u are not installing them on the sd card right...i assume not and i had that with simple text widget..i rebooted and it was then there...........

3. toastedoats

toastedoats Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had to reboot for some new widgets to appear with 1.22

4. shikhan

shikhan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    As I mentioned, I have tried to reboot after installing the app and still it wasn't there.

Tlpalmer01, is there a restriction in MIUI that apps must be on the phone and not on the SD card in order to have a widget? I've never had an issue with other ROMs with having the widget installed on the sd card. But this is a moot point in my problem, as I had just installed this from the market, and hadn't had a chance to move them to SD yet before I found out they were not working.

Any other suggestions besides rebooting? I can't be the only one with this issue, can I?

5. shikhan

shikhan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I updated to 1.1.28.0 and I'm still having this issue! I'm on a droid 1.

Anyone have any suggestions? Are there apps that don't behave well with MIUI's widget selecting interface? The only uncommon apps I really have that I can think of are Android Agent Widget and Good for Enterprise...

Search tags for this page
android can't find widget
can't find android widget installed
can't find widget of an app installed
cannot add new widgets android
cannot find widget

cannot find widgets android

cant find downloaded widget
cant find installed widgets
cant find widget android
new widgets don't appear