Can't see contacts on X

jleahcims

Reaction score
Solved....Can't see contacts on X

Solved...contact with Verizon and they had no idea what was causing problem. Did battery pull and contacts reset.

When pushing the contact icon on the main screen or the icon in the drawer, contacts do not appear....message reads "No recent status updates" in the middle of screen. At top of screen it reads "Contacts: Status" - the next line reads "Contacts: All contacts" with a + sign to far right. When you press the above line a box opens "Show" with the following options.... Create new group; All contacts; Favorites; Google (email acct name); and Phone Contacts. Pressing anyone of these items does not return the contacts to the screen.

If you push the phone icon on the main screen, you can view all contacts by pressing the contact icon.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

croz82

Reaction score
Contact Issue

I had the same problem today and called Verizon. While you are on the screen that shows the "No recent Status Updates" drag your finger at the bottom of the screen and it will change your contact option on how it is displayed. Hold your finger down and drag to the right. That should do it.

raduray

Reaction score
I just had the same problem today and founds this thread - very handy. Pretty poor implementation, though. I would have thought they would have a menu setting, or an icon of some sort.