Can't see complete address (with full zip codes) for some contacts

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Lenagainster, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Lenagainster

Lenagainster Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I like to store as much information as I can on my (Google) contacts, which includes their full address with zip codes, so that when I'm using snail mail, I have the address handy. On the Rezound, if the contact has a long street name or town, the full nine digit zip code is sometimes not shown. It is very cumbersome to see it. If I touch the address, I might see the full address momentarily while Google Maps tries to find the address. Sometimes it finds the address so quickly, I don't see the town, state or zip code. If I go to the edit mode, I can find the address after scrolling through a maze of other data. I tried turning the phone sideways, thinking I would see a longer data field for the address. It doesn't display in the horizontal mode. For now, I copied and pasted the full zip code into the first line on 'Notes". I could have just as easily copied and pasted the entire address under Notes.

Am I overlooking the obvious? Is there an easy way to see a contact's entire address? Is there an app for that?

2. RezoundHound

RezoundHound Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nope. It's a limitation of the software. Things like this need to be reported to HTC via the link below so that they can incorporate them into the next firmware upgrade.

HTC Mobile Phones - Customer Service - E-mail Support

RH

3. Lenagainster

Lenagainster Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Just did it. Thanks for the link.

Search tags for this page

how can i see the zip code in my address book on my droid