1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

can't root my damn Droid

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by mryuman928, Jun 14, 2010.

1. mryuman928

mryuman928 New Member

I don't know if it because I don't had a computed to root my phone via USB but his is starting to get ridiculous! I need step by step instructions and links that actually work to. PLEASE HELP b4 I lose my f***** mind
  2. EvilWays

EvilWays New Member

i could be totally wrong, but im pretty sure unless your phone is on 2.0.1 your outta luck until you get a computer in front of you. sholes or droidmod would do it on 2.0.1 but theres nothing that simple out right now for 2.1...
  3. Explosivpotato

Explosivpotato New Member

Yeah as of right now you need something with windows and a usb port to root the droid on 2.1. If you can't source that, you're SOL as far as I know..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page

why can't i root this damn phone

why cant i root my s3