cant root cant update cant enter debugging mode.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by vmomo2010, Nov 9, 2010.

1. vmomo2010

vmomo2010 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    so i have droid 2 and i rooted it, i wanted the new ota 2.3 update so i decide 2 unroot it while unrooting it i still wasnt able to update even after hard reset, im guessing it has to do with clockwork recovery logwrapper.bin file and hijack file, so i tried to reroot my d2 so i can delete the files, but i cant enter debugging mode while connected to pc mode through usb, i can enter debugging mode through usb mass storage and charge only connections. i have updated all my drivers and sdk's, and i cant do a sbf swipe since i cant enter debugging mode, so now im stuck with a phone at android 2.2 with no option to update or root please help.. when i turn debugging on i get the verizon arrows in the notifaction bar (the ones that look like they are spinning) when i try to root it the adb recognizes device but wont let me push the files over, i just want to sbf swipe it if anyone can help please do... oh and when i try to get update it restarts and starts installing update but fails and reboots to clockwork recovery

Search tags for this page
can not get into my phone to turn on debugging
droid 2 cant enter debugging

droid 2 wont enter debugging mode

lg revolution won't enter debugging mode