Can't root 2.3.5

RileyD

Reaction score
I tried Zergrush several times, but I can never get super user.
Any help?

Byakushiki

Reaction score
You must use hydralisks and ultralisks, not just zerglings...no just kidding.

Did you try the D3 1 click method? Should work.

infantry667

Reaction score
The superuser app itself or is it not actually rooting?

Sent from my hulkified X2

juhde

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Any help?

After you unzip zergrush you should have a file and a folder. The file is called runme and the folder is called files. They should be in the same place like your desktop for example but don't put runme inside of files.

Double click runme, plug your phone into the computer, and press any key. Once your phone reboots it's rooted.

Sent from my Android device.

MrGibbins

Reaction score
This happened to me to. The root fails since superuser doesn't get installed (forgot the exact wording of the error). What I did after that was install superuser from the market and then run Zergrush for a second time and it worked so give that a try.

azdrifter

Reaction score
Any help?
what i had to do was turn off my Virus protection and firewall and internet so as not to be vulnerable while on my pc.
after that it worked and the super user is in a file on your sd card,but I found that the easiest thing was to just re-install it from the market.
Once all that is done then just go here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x2-hacks/159304-x2-bootstrap-recovery-apk.html and download the bootstrap and you have recovery again.