Can't reply to certain exchange user emails

joeveni

Reaction score
Hi, just joined as I just got the D2G and love its capabilities. But I am struggling with one tough problem that nothing I try seems to fix. It will not let me do a Reply, Forward, Reply All, to emails from a couple of my exchange server contacts/fellow employees. It just tries to do it (says loading) and then just reverts back to the original email screen. I've identified 2 contacts so far doing this and one is my Boss! I have just loaded Touchdown to see if that would fix it and the exact same thing. I had my exchange server provider look at it and they cloned a droid and a Iphone to the account and had no problem. Can it be my phone? I've done complete wipes too and I deleted my boss contact information and created it new from one of his emails. No luck...please help!

OP
J

joeveni

Reaction score
Update, with Touchdown, it won't even open those contact's emails at all. It would when I first loaded it but I just tried it again and I can't open those emails. So Stock App will open but can't Reply, Reply All or Forward and Touchdown won't open at all.