Cant recieve or send MMS messages?

weber3040

Reaction score
i cant send or recieve MMS messages on my phone. eveything else works prefectly fine. I have steel droid v3.0. the messaging worked up until about a week ago. any ideas?

uToTMeH8

Reaction score
Is your 3g data enabled? I know it sounds simple but I didn't have mine enabled and was freaking out for a day trying to figure why they wouldn't send.

OP
W

weber3040

Reaction score
Yeah, its on. Like I say everything else is working. I even tried reactivating my phone through verizon.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

uToTMeH8

Reaction score
What recovery are you using? If you're using Safestrap, then toggle back to non-safe and try it. Make a backup if you're bootstrapping and flash back to stock ROM to see if the problem is there also. Try sending MMS through other messaging apps as well like go sms pro and handcent. That's about all I can think of

OP
W

weber3040

Reaction score
I am using the latest safestrap. I will try going back to non safe mode. And also my sms program of choice is handcent but my stock app is flicking me some not received notifications also.

OP
W

weber3040

Reaction score
Well I went back to nonsafe mode and the stock rom sent and received fine, so I guess I just need to reflash sd3 and I should be well again!