Can't recieve calls or send texts

PsychedelicFly

Reaction score
Last night I rooted my phone and installed newts one xxx rom and now I can't receive calls or send texts. All of my calls go to voice mail and when I try to send texts it says Cause Code: 65535 Error Class: 3. Any suggestions?

My phone is also not allowing me to use the My Verizon app, it keeps saying error code 300

The calls that I make that are going through are showing up as a blocked number

When I booted into the bootloader and selected simlock, it said
fat 32 ok
open mccmnc file fail
open cid file fail

hope that helps

Last edited:

VooDooCC

Reaction score
I was having this issue yesterday, my phone is only 3 days old, bone stock. Only added 2 or 3 apps through GPlay. Was getting the same Erie and no calls or txts would go through. I did a battery pull and that fixed mine.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
If the normal fixes don't work then maybe you should call Verizon. It's more than likely an issue with the phone's registration on the network or SIM card.

Suwahn

Reaction score
I'm not able to send texts nor make calls. Cause 65535 Error Class 3 is shown. I removed and reinserted SIM card and battery. Still no luck...HELP!
M

acejavelin

Reaction score
I'm not able to send texts nor make calls. Cause 65535 Error Class 3 is shown. I removed and reinserted SIM card and battery. Still no luck...HELP!
M
Honestly, you should find another phone or borrow one or something and call Verizon Customer Service... be prepared to do a factory reset of the device. Dial *611 from any VZW cell phone or (800) 922-0204 from any other carrier or landline.