Can't receive or send texts and calls:( Can't activate phone:( Please help mee!

mchlam

Reaction score
I have a droid 3. After using it for a few days, i could not receive or send any calls or texts all of a sudden and i dont know what i did wrong. A hollow triangle icon appeared on the top right corner of the screen beside the wifi icon. Does anyone know what that means? When I call, it tells me to dial *611 and reactivate the phone. But when I called *611, it still asked me to dial *611. I did not know what to do. So I tried a lot of ways to make it work but it never did. Then I tried doing the factory reset. I reset it, and it said i had to make a special call to activate the phone. So i pressed the activate button, i think it is supposed to give me instructions and tell me how to reactivate it but it didnt say anything and im now stuck on that page i couldnt go back couldnt do anything. I tried turning it off and turning it back on and it was still at the same page. Does anyone know what I can do? :'( PLEASE help mee

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
And the hollow triangle is roaming

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

GeLopez

Reaction score
If it tells you to call *611 then call *611. You can use another verizon phone to do that too.