cant receive or make out going calls!?

1android

Reaction score
I can text, I have internet access but can't call out or receive calls. Anyone else having this issue!?
Rooted Das bamf 1.6.3 remix.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
What was the last thing you changed?

OP
1android

1android

Reaction score
Nothing, everything was working fine last night. Went to bed and woke up with it acting up like this

jseah

Reaction score
Something similar happens to my Thunderbolt, and my wife's, from time to time. I can dial a number, it will ring in my phone, but the receiving phone doesn't ring and it goes into the receiving phone's voicemail. Or someone will call me, and it will ring in their phone, but my phone won't ring and the call goes to my voicemail. When this happens, it usually lasts maybe 15 minutes to half an hour and then the phone begins working fine again. My phone is stock, non-rooted.

OP
1android

1android

Reaction score
Its working fine now after a data wipe and re zipping das bamf remix. After the install it still wouldn't work. After getting frustrated and not knowing what to try next my phone mysteriously started working. So odd. Id like to know why this happened so that if it happens again i will have an idea on how to fix it.

kevins686

Reaction score
I can text, I have internet access but can't call out or receive calls. Anyone else having this issue!?
Rooted Das bamf 1.6.3 remix.

I'll be damned - that happened to me Monday morning. Woke up, and saw a text meaage from someone at work who'd been trying to reach me. When I tried to call back, it went straight to an automated message at Verizon, telling my my service wasn't active. Tech support wasnt able to help, so I took it to the Verizon store, where they swapped out the SIM card and did a hard reset. Everything's been running fine since.

OP
1android

1android

Reaction score
with my problem this morning I couldn't even get an automated message. I would call, my screen would show it dialing but nothing. no sound, no vibration to signal call was dialing or connected, no tone...just nothing. had a co-worker try to call me and it went straight to my VM. still the weird thing to me is that I could still text and receive texts as well as get on the internet. mysteriously, about an hour later it started working just fine.