1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't Reboot into Clockwork

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by ZiggyZing, Jan 27, 2012.

1. ZiggyZing

ZiggyZing New Member

Hey everybody,

I am having an annoying issue with my Droid.
    I cannot re-boot into Recovery or to Boot loader.
    I want to try and downgrade clockwork recovery to an earlier version since that's what I think the problem is.
    My current version of ClockworkMod is 2.5.0.1
    I was able to do reboot into recovery a few times because my phone kept rebooting on me, So i went into recovery and re-flashed to stock then a new download of Cyanogen Mod 7 because for some reason my other cyanogen mod image was corrupted, so I had to start from scratch and download my apps again.
    So after all that it ran smoothly had most of my apps, I wanted to make up a Clockwork backup or a Nandroid backup so I rebooted my phone selected recovery wouldn't boot.
    SO I thought selecting recovery in the reboot option didn't work, so I tried holding down pwr+x still nothing I've been trying this for awhile and I can't reboot into recovery or boot loader.

And I did select "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery"

So if anyone can help me out thank you!
  2. modestokid209

modestokid209 New Member

had the same problem. hada completely wipe my fone. good luck. talk to syndicate he helped me thru it
  3. vey

vey New Member

I used RSD Lite to install a backup when this happened to me.
Search tags for this page

can't boot into clockworkmod recovery droid 3

cant reboot the android

how to boot into bootstrap recovery bionic