Can't read gmail pdf attachments

RickCunn

Reaction score
When I get gmail with pdf attachments downloaded I can't read the attachments. It thinks the attachment is corrupted. What am I doing wrong?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I get gmail with pdf attachments downloaded I can't read the attachments. It thinks the attachment is corrupted. What am I doing wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong. You need an app to read pdf documents. You can find them in the market, Documents to Go seems to be the most popular one.

Hope this helps.

ShowTime

Reaction score
Earlier today I was laying in bed and needed to check my university's academic calendar to see when spring break is over (I'm no longer a student but I do some research on campus and it essentially shuts down over break). On the school's website, I found the calendars but they were all in pdf format. I clicked them, they downloaded, and then I clicked on them in the "download" window and they opened just fine and I could read them. I've never gotten any document app... is my phone magic? I know I've seen other threads saying an app was needed to view pdf documents, but mine already seems to do it?

OP
R

RickCunn

Reaction score
I tried Docs To Go Lite. The pdf reader as it turns out is it turns out is only available with the full featured $20 version. So I uninstalled Docs To Go. Now it opens pdf attachments just fine. Magic?