Can't read email

ajrenee

Reaction score
Just started yesterday, but I can't read my emails through the stock email app. I can receive them, but when I open them, they are blank. What's going on?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
A

ajrenee

Reaction score
And I have uninstalled and reinstalled the account. I can get the emails on the yahoo mail soo, but I have other important accounts, and I don't like to ping pong around to read my mail.

map11586

Reaction score
I'm having the same exact issue and it started a few days ago. I did notice though that I'm actually having the issue with one of my yahoo email accounts

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
And I have uninstalled and reinstalled the account. I can get the emails on the yahoo mail soo, but I have other important accounts, and I don't like to ping pong around to read my mail.

Have you considered using the Gmail app for all your email accounts? I've been doing it for over a year now and love having everything in one place and all my emails pushed to the phone rather having the phone polling account all over the place. Saved some battery power too.

Using Gmail as your own personal push mail server

BrandyR

Reaction score
I was also experiencing this problem seems to be working fine today since I updated last nite

map11586

Reaction score
Anyone find a fix for this yet? The update didn't fix it for me and the problem is beginning to happen all the time now. I've already done multiple factory resets and I don't think I can handle having to do it yet again. Thanks

Blown03

Reaction score
Anyone find a fix for this yet? The update didn't fix it for me and the problem is beginning to happen all the time now. I've already done multiple factory resets and I don't think I can handle having to do it yet again. Thanks

x2, same exact issue here and it's getting quite irritating!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Consider switching to a different email app. Try K-9 or MailDroid. Also, consider the solution presented in post #4.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Have you considered using the Gmail app for all your email accounts? I've been doing it for over a year now and love having everything in one place and all my emails pushed to the phone rather having the phone polling account all over the place. Saved some battery power too.

Using Gmail as your own personal push mail server

I've been doing this for 2 years. It works great. All my mail in one place and accessed from my phone, tablet, desktop and laptop.