1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't quite finish rooting?!

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible 2 Hacks' started by khale1217, Nov 26, 2012.

1. khale1217

khale1217 New Member

So I have been attempting to root my phone all day. First I had to downgrade it from 2.3.4 and the firmware of 6.605.50 or something like that. Then followed a guide to get S-off and flash Clockwork recovery. Now I can get to the fastboot screen and it says S-off and I can go into Recovery. However, every time I try to install the su zip I can't find it. All my other content on my SD card shows up. Just not that one. And I did what the guide said, which was to paste the zip straight onto my SD card. And when I go into disk drive I can see it there. But just when I go into recovery. So I started the process, but I'm confused why it won't let me finish. PLEASE HELP!

Nevermind I figured it out! I didn't know I could scroll down the SD files and it was all the way at the bottom.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012