Can't post youtube videos to my facebook profile

Mr.Impala

Reaction score
I can't post youtube videos to facebook page. Evertime I hit the share link it takes me to facebook touch site and it won't let me touch the post to my profile link. Is it my phone or is it facebook touch site

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sheadeadly

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. I shared a video from youtube to my facebook wall on February 14th, haven't installed any updates or anything since and it isn't working any longer. I have several other friends with Android phones as well and no one else is having this problem. What do I need to do to fix this?

OP
Mr.Impala

Mr.Impala

Reaction score
I can't add friends on the facebook either cause when page finish loading the the mobile isn't and it's just the share page and add friends page on the mobile site. I can add friends on the app. The only way I can post a video is if I refresh the page while pressing the post my profile link

OP
Mr.Impala

Mr.Impala

Reaction score
How do you clear the cache of the app,but it's not the app. When share videos from youtube it takes me to the mobile site share page and that is frozen or something

OP
Mr.Impala

Mr.Impala

Reaction score
I think something is wrong with FB mobile site,cause everything else works on the site except for sharing videos and adding friends. I ghey fix it soon

chriswilky1

Reaction score
When you go to share the video from phone, and it logs onto your Facebook, go into your account settings, which will be at bottom. On the photos link, click Max. It should start working. Had to figure out myself.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

chriswilky1

Reaction score
Wait! Still not working. It worked once. Damn. I keep trying.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

nakhleh926

Reaction score
I found it was a browser issue a while ago, try using a different one, hope that helps. I've shared hundreds, literally.

OP
Mr.Impala

Mr.Impala

Reaction score
I have tried dolphin mini and no results. I will try dolphin hd and other browsers and I'll get back

nakhleh926

Reaction score
I have tried dolphin mini and no results. I will try dolphin hd and other browsers and I'll get back

I personally run dolphin mini in desktop mode, ones that worked for me were skyfire and xscope, mini too now that I think about it, hd was bugged for me with the problem you're describing.

OP
Mr.Impala

Mr.Impala

Reaction score
Ok Thanks, I will try one those browsers in minute. I'm currently at work right now

OP
Mr.Impala

Mr.Impala

Reaction score
Ok I just tried xscope a superb browser by the way,but no result. The 3 dots the scrolls forward behind the word facebook at the top of the page will not stop scrolling when the page is done loading, therefore I can't touch the post to my profile link. I can touch everything on that page except post to my profile and I can't touch the message box.

nakhleh926

Reaction score
Ok I just tried xscope a superb browser by the way,but no result. The 3 dots the scrolls forward behind the word facebook at the top of the page will not stop scrolling when the page is done loading, therefore I can't touch the post to my profile link. I can touch everything on that page except post to my profile and I can't touch the message box.

I have that issue in desktop mode on most browsers, I don't remember which one it worked in. I don't have it on mobile though :/, I wish I had more ideas, I'd suggest clearing cache like someone had suggested, or maybe even formatting if it's important to you, good luck!