1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't pair my phone to either car since I updated phone. Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by TR8400, Dec 13, 2011.

1. TR8400

TR8400 New Member

My droid use to work great in both of cars but Verizion suggested update be installed but now I can't pair my phone with either car. Why would a update screw things up so badly? Verizion no help. I have tried pairing several times since the update with no luck.
  2. devils3023

devils3023 New Member

Can you manually connect it via the bluetooth settings menu? Mine did same thing after the update, I had to completely unpair and then re-connect and now it works fine. It connects within a few seconds after starting the car.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  3. TR8400

TR8400 New Member

Did that now I can make a phone call but when I receive a call I have to aswer using my phone but after a few minutes the car cuts in. In other words there is a time delay before the car picks up the call
Search tags for this page
droid x can't pair phone car
how come i cannot pair my droid with my car

how do i pair my phone to my car

how to pair droid to car
how to pair my droid 3
i can't pair my z10 with my car