Can't open website

dbabin8

Reaction score
On my :motdroidvert:, I can go to all the progressive insurance websites and navigate them without problems EXCEPT the one I need (Webtracker). It loads the header and footer but the login section never pops up. This is web based for a reason and I should be able to get to it from ANY computer (and I had so far). It makes no sense to me why it doesn't open especially since I can navigate the one that involves more sensitive info. Any suggestions on what I should try? I really don't feel like wasting any more time with progressive's "help desk"... I'd really appreciate any advice please?!?!?!

GuyWithDogs

Reaction score
That site doesn't rely heavily on Flash, does it? I've run across a couple with Flash main pages that don't work with the Droid's browser.

OP
D

dbabin8

Reaction score
I don't believe so. Their other sites seem to be more complex than this one. It's mostly text except for the header and footer which are what's loading. I'm so frustrated because I needed the phone for this particular site and it won't work...all the while, I can navigate the ones that deal with money, etc...and they are(at least look) almost identical.