Cant move Mail in folders

churchdrums

Reaction score
Although I can get to the email folders (by pressing Menu), it won't help once the email gets into the Outbox folder, because it can no longer be retrieved in "edit-mode" to continue composing the message or change the address or subject line before sending it., or even put it back into Draft mode. It would be nice to be able to take accidentally deleted emails out of the Trash folder, and back into the Inbox. There should be a "Cut" & "Paste" Function with the emails in the folders. It's crazy that they left this out! Do I have to use the Andros file manager to get into the Linux of the unit to do this? It should be easier.
Maybe there's a 3rd party email client app that works better. Anyone know?

Another thing I hate composing emails is that if you use the "On-Screen keyboard," the "SEND" button is way too close to the letters QWER and it can easily accidentally send the email before you mean to do it. The "Send" button should be somewhere else away from accidental composing clicks.

DejaVu

Reaction score
Cant move Mail in folders Email stuck in outbox

I had the same problem, typo in email just sent, got stuck in outbox...If you delete the email...go to the trash can and select it, you can pull it up change the email address and resend it. Just wanted to let you know, your wish to be able to do that is possible...either they have made changes so that that works or it always did... I will admit, it doesn't come right out and say how to do it...I was afraid to delete the email I spent all that time typing but that is your only option in the outbox... once in the trashcan you can move it to your inbox and forward it or edit it. Hope this helps!