1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't Move Apps to SD Card

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by mackncheesiest, Apr 27, 2011.

1. mackncheesiest

mackncheesiest New Member

Something I've noticed in the last few versions of LGB (I can't vouch for v1.7 though as I haven't had the chance to upgrade) is that when I try to move apps to the sd card through the built in android feature, they give me an error that says "There is not enough storage left".

The funny thing, though, is that I have over 6GB left on my sd card, so it actually does have the space available, but it just thinks it doesn't. The only app I was able to move over is MiniSquadron (which is otherwise roughly 26 MB), and with all other apps I've tried, I get the error mentioned above. Is there a limit to the amount of app data that can be stored on the sd card or something?
Search tags for this page

cant move apps to the sd card