Can't make phone calls!!!

luvmypups26

Reaction score
I'm not sure what happened but all of a sudden when I try to call someone there is no sound on my end or the person I'm calling end. Very frustrating!!! I've been using apex for a couple weeks now with no problems, actually its been amazing. This is just out of the blue its not letting me use the actual" phone" capabilities. When someone calls me its the same if I answer, if not then it still goes to Voicemail. Please help me!!!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

inssane

Reaction score
For some reason I was having similar issues, but very inconsistent. People were leaving me voicemails, but I had no missed calls. I switched to Fission, went to switch back to my backup and I had no working radio. I restored a week old Fission that didn't have the no call/VM issues and same thing.

I just went with Fission. I chalked it up to the D2 being flaky. The D2 really is more finicky than my D1(s) ever were.

edit - I couldn't pinpoint it to a recent app or anything, and like I said, the one week old back up didn't even work. Good luck

OP
L

luvmypups26

Reaction score
Hey I really want to go to fission but im scared of the whole sbf thing. Its already complicated and im afraid ill really mess it up.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bobstro

Reaction score
I'm not sure what happened but all of a sudden when I try to call someone there is no sound on my end or the person I'm calling end. Very frustrating!!! I've been using apex for a couple weeks now with no problems, actually its been amazing. [... ]
I had the same issue with Apex 1.4.2 immediately after a fresh flash. I re-flashed it again, and the problem has not recurred, no SBF required.

I suspect there's a less cumbersome fix, but I don't know the beast down to that level yet.

- Bob

cron666

Reaction score
there is no need to sbf when flashing between roms, just wipe any filesystems you can find with clockwork.

the only time you need to sbf is if you cannot use your phone at all or if you are having hardware problems and need to take it into a verizon store.

mouthrulez

Reaction score
dont SBF all you have to do is hold the power button and hit reboot