Can't make droid to work with exchange activesync 2003

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by gordolobo, Mar 28, 2011.

1. gordolobo

gordolobo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Our company just aquired 3 HTC Droid Incredible phones, and we are having a big hassle trying to configure our company email on this devices. 3 phones were switched from BB to HT Droids. Exchange Activesync is not working for us I have verified all settings in our exchange 2003 server and everything seems to be find. When attempt to connect using Exchange Activesync this is what we get: "Failed to create the account. Please try againg later".
    I attempted to use Touchdown manual connection settings and it won't connect either, Even the SSL certificate required for this connection has been validated and accepted successfully.This is the message I get:

Policies: NOT INITIALIZED

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. lana95821

lana95821 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My incredible fell and the screen is cracked. I can hear emails, messages and calls come in but I cant see anything (just black screen). Repair shop told me that the phone is fixable but said that the screen is $100 just for the part and I found it on amazon for $30. Can someone tell me if I am looking at the right thing? Do I need Verizon HTC Droid Incredible Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer? or is it something else? Thanks.

3. freezyfreaky

freezyfreaky Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Whenever I setup an Exchange server for ActiveSync and run into any issues, I test it using https://testexchangeconnectivity.com/. Run this test and report back what you find.

4. freezyfreaky

freezyfreaky Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You will have a better chance of getting your question answered if you started a new thread. Hard for people to find your post when your question is unrelated to this thread.

Search tags for this page
activesync policies not initialized

activesync policy not initialized

android not connect to exchange server 2003
android won't connect to exchange 2003 activesync
can't connect to exchange/activesync htc rezound
exchange activesync 2003 android problems
htc one exchange activesync with exchange 2003
setup exchange 2003 for droid activesync
touchdown activesync policy not initialized
touchdown policies not initialized activesync status not fou