Can't make calls

azneelys

Reaction score
Would you have any clues as to why I cannot make outgoing phone calls now from my Motorola Droid? Right before I flew to AK from AZ I bought a FM transmitter and used it to call out once then didn't make another call. As soon as I landed the date reverted to 12/31/69 and I couldn't make outgoing calls. I did switch to roaming up there to get my internet working. I can still receive calls, send and receive sms and mms, access the market and the internet along with my email. I can make calls but what it does is...when I press the contact button to call someone it says "do not press *67, *69 or send button and dial 10 digit number". After I do this I can connect to the person I'm calling. Not sure if the FM transmitter has anything to do with it or not. Grasping at straws at this point.

alboboy10

Reaction score
My phone can't make calls for some reason. It says call has been lost, and I can't receive calls either goes straight to voice mail.

I have data though, internet works perfect.

Does anybody know what could have happened

alboboy10

Reaction score
When on 3g this was happening. I put lte move back and phone worked. With evdo only I couldn't receive calls

Elefantdude

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I just updated to the 906 radio and still have the same problem. Anyone out there know of a fix for this?