1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't make a backup of Pete's Gingerbread ver. 11

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by mke236, Feb 16, 2011.

1. mke236

mke236 New Member

I have tried twice to make a backup of this great rom just in case. I keep getting an error message. It says error while attempting to dump the boot image? Is it my recovery? or the rom itself? I dont know and was wondering if you guys have any ideas about this
  2. Skurvy_Pirate

Skurvy_Pirate New Member

Make sure there is space on your memory card. I had problems one time backing stuff up, and even though my memory card wasn't even close to full (had 4+GB free), deleting some old backups helped.

Also if you are giving it a custom name make sure you aren't using illegal characters.
  3. mke236

mke236 New Member

Ok, make sense, but what about the boot image thing? It says error while dumping boot image
  4. Skurvy_Pirate

Skurvy_Pirate New Member

That is just the step that it is on when it fails.